How To Use
**Please read Product Recommendations & Precautions below before trying Cupping Massage
Apply massage oil (or) soap+water to treatment area and lubricate well
Squeeze & place ShaperCup at the bottom of the massage area
Massage the area in straight line from bottom to top for 1 Min
Massage the area in Zig Zag pattern for 2 Mins, remember always bottom to top
Now massage the area in small circular motion for 2 Mins. Thats it! you are done
**Hydrate sufficiently, Drink at-least 2 glasses of water after every session
- Slightly, painful bruising is common with this technique in the first one to two weeks. With regular use, pain and bruising diminish and firmer and smoother skin is revealed.
- To avoid bruising/redness, Start slow with minimal suction power and gradually increase suction every day to let your skin get used to it.
- Only use with massage oils or with soap in the bath
- Never go back & forth without releasing the cup. Always massage in one direction only "Bottom → Top" to respect the direction of blood and lymphatic circulation
- Use it daily to bring about your best results.
Do not use if-
- If you have malignant or benign tumor, cancer.
- If you have varicose veins or spider veins in the treated area.
- If you are suffering with fever and inflammatory state.
- After taking oral and / or injectable anticoagulant.
- In case of high blood pressure.
- If you experience dermatological diseases, skin lesions, sores, burns.
- If you have blood diseases, circulatory diseases.
- If you experience allergic reactions, eczema including contact eczema.
- If you have a large number of moles (beauty spots) on the treatment area.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use if under 16 years old.
- Do not use on the injection zones if you have insulin-dependent diabetes.
- Do not use after UV or sun exposure.
- Keep out of reach of children or animals.